A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Poon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Poon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Poon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Poon graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Poon has 12 hospital affiliations:
- The Christ Hospital
- Bethesda North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip James Poon MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Poon practice?
- Dr. Philip Poon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philip Poon practices Ophthalmology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Ophthalmologists.