Dr. Philip Poor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip Poor?

Best of the Best

Posted on February 9th, 2016

Been his patient for 15 years? A long time. We adore him. He's always so sincere with me.

An Excellent Physician

Posted on May 13th, 2014

Dr. Poor was my doctor for over 15 years. He is the best doctor I ever had. Sadly, I had to switch over to Kaiser and can no longer see him. We miss him terribly and would recommend him to anyone.

Best Doctor in Sacramento

Posted on October 25th, 2010

My wife and I have been with dr poor for several years and I have to say he is the best I have ever had. He is personable, caring and on the cutting edge with his knowledge of the newest studies. He started my wife and I on Vitamin D supplements years before the news reported the benefits. I have been out of town with an issue and a phone call to him allowed me to start on antibiotics early. Of course, being the kind of dr he is, he followed up with me once I returned. Overall, this is the doctor you want to see for preventative and illness issues.!

Posted on December 9th, 2009

Dr. Poor is one of the best internal medicine doctors in town. He's caring, compassionate, thoughful and professionalism. I am strongly recommend Dr. Poor to anyone.

Dear Reader or Future Patient

Posted on September 25th, 2009

My experience with Doctor Poor has been excellent. I have nothing but a great report to give about him. He has always been kind, caring, professional, and thoughtful. I have had the pleasure of dealing with Doctor Poor because I run an assisted living and care home: Cozy Home Care, located in Carmichael. I have been in this business for 11 years and can honestly say that Doctor Poor has been one of the best doctors that I have ever known. I had a resident here of Doctor Poor's, Nella. When Nella wasn't able to stay here at Cozy Home Care she was then moved to a nursing home. There she had a short stay on hospice and during that short stay of about a week Doctor Poor went to go see Nella two times, which is absolutely unheard of these days!! I was shocked by how much care and compassion he put into his patients. His thoughtfulness and overall professionalism prompted me to write this report about him. These days we all write and hear about bad things. Well, today I want to write about an exemplary doctor and about how much doctors like him do for those in his care. I hope that you understand that I will always recommend Doctor Poor to anyone out there that is looking for a caring, compassionate, understanding, and professional doctor.

Posted on August 4th, 2009

Dr. Poor is the best doctor that I ever had. I highly recommend him.

Excellent Caring Physician`

Posted on April 10th, 2009

I highly recommend Dr. Poor. He is extremely caring and highly informative physician. He checks everything out before rendering a diagnosis for your treatment, etc. I credit with his saving my husband's life about 6 year's ago. He was the only physician that thought he might have a heart condition. He will explain everything to you regarding your condition. This is so much appreciated as I have had doctors who quite frankly don't want to take the time to explain everything.

Posted on October 31st, 2017