Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Terrific show details Terrific
by Bob Sherman on May 31st, 2016

Always gets the diagnosis and treatment right where others have failed.

Terrible Person show details Terrible Person
Dec 21st, 2014

I really can't say enough bad things about this doctor. Besides being terrible uninformed, he is just an awful awful person. He had never even met me, yet he spent the entire time insulting me over my migraines, and saying that they weren't real or serious from the moment I walked in. After having spoken to other people, I have found out that this is a common experience. I have no idea what this guy is doing being a neurologist. He must just be a very sadistic man. Stay away from him and his practice at all costs, as the rest of the doctors there follow his lead. They are all just looking for patients where they can make an easy dollar without having the option of failure.

High-Volume, Low Quality Practice show details High-Volume, Low Quality Practice
by Scott on May 28th, 2013

You are probably happy that you got this appointment.. don't be! Go Elsewhere... This is a high-volume, triple-booked, low quality practice. The staff is rude and lazy. They will make jokes behind your back. They will not properly provide information and then blame the patient. The doctor can't be bothered to listen or see you for more than 5 minutes. You have been warned!

Dr. Pulaski has always helped me. show details Dr. Pulaski has always helped me.
by Alicia on Feb 22nd, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Pulaski for several years for his professional expertise of migraine headaches. He is the only Doctor in my 44 years of life, who was able to control my headaches. I always suffered from chronic, debilitating migraines every single day. I can always get an appointment when I need his help with migraines that last more than 4 days! I am always referring people to him because he has helped me so much.

Jul 22nd, 2011

The moment we entered to see him and he heard I had headache, the doctor brushed me off saying he has already seen 2 cases of headaches before me me and its just 'stress' or headache season. After taking history and exam, he again brushed me off saying its migrane. I asked him if it could be lead poisoning and he told me to see my GP fpr thatand all he would do is review my previous MRI after I send it. After the review, he never called back to confirm the diagnosis. The staff lost the MRI cd. He reviewed the MRI report (from another hospital center) and again never called back. After many phone calls, he told me to continue previous meds. He was not sure of diagnosis but thought it was migrane. My symptoms did not improve but I will not again waste time going to see him. I do not feel he has good clinical judgement and every headache is just another migrane...

ceo show details ceo
Jul 7th, 2010

Do not go here if you can afford a better doctor. The staff clearly jhas no respect for the doctor becdause they did not follow his orders -- That was lucky for me because they saved mew from useless and painfull tests. Beware!!

Jul 6th, 2010

This is a low-rent practice. If you can aford better, stay away. The staff clearly has no respect for him so my confidence is low. He seems to know his business but can't get the lowest level staffer to do his bidding. She was belligerent -- obviously irritated at being opushed by a mere doctor. I will look for a doctor who has his own practice. I don't want Walmart med care. I can afford better care -- if I have to mortage the house. When I called to ask his staffer to fax my info -- as the doctor has requested, the man said, "when I get around to it." I liked Dr. Pulaski in the beginninjg but as I considered his staff and their lack of respect for him, I rethought it. Obviously, I am upset. But I am in pain and wasted time here.