A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Putnam is Excellent. Dr. Putnam has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Putnam graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Putnam has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cincinnati Children`s Hospital Medical Center
- Childrens Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Childrens Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Putnam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Philip Putnam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip E. Putnam practice?
Dr. Philip Putnam practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, OH and Liberty Township, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Phillip Putnam, Dr. Felipe Putnam