A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Putnam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Putnam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Putnam graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Putnam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Childrens Hospital of Pittsburgh
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Putnam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip E. Putnam practice?
Dr. Philip Putnam practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Liberty Township, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatric Specialists.