A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Quirk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Quirk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Quirk, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Quirk graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Quirk has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Hale Quirk MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Philip H. Quirk practice?
- Dr. Philip Quirk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Quirk practices Ophthalmology near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Ophthalmologists.