Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip Alexander
Dr. Philip Alexander, MD is a Doctor primarily located in College Station, TX, with another office in College Station, TX. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Alexander is affiliated with College Station Medical Center and St Joseph Regional Health Center. Dr. Alexander has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip Alexander has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Philip Alexander is similar to the following 3 Doctors near College Station, TX.
Dr. Wade Farrow
Internal Medicine, General Surgery
College Station, TX 0 mi18
Dr. Gerald Garwood
College Station, TX 0 mi44
Dr. Daniella Mittan
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
College Station, TX 0 mi22