Great Eye Doctor show details Great Eye Doctor
by Paul B. on Apr 10th, 2015

Dr. Chung did cataract surgery on both of my eyes about a year apart; that was the way I wanted it done. I was completely satisfied with both of these operations. There was no pain, no subsequent issues, and he tracked me from start to finish to make sure all was well. The surgery was at 7 AM. He called me at home around 3 PM to see if I was OK. He saw me in his office the next day to make sure all was well. He is calm and collected and very professional.

Very unpleasant visit show details Very unpleasant visit
Nov 30th, 2012

He was very rude and showed favoritism. I could tell by his facial expression and his attitude that he did not want anything to do with me but to take my money. I would never go back to him.

Extremely Competent show details Extremely Competent
Aug 11th, 2011

Dr. Chung is extremely competent, professional and most importantly, caring. He made me feel totally at ease regarding my cataracts and answered all of my questions. I was nervous about my vision problems, but Dr. Chung made me feel actually excited about the upcoming surgery. He is excellent,capable, and very caring.

Teacher show details Teacher
by Want the Best on Jan 10th, 2011

Very thorough. Pleasantly takes time to explain himself. I did not feel rushed at all and would highly recommend him to family and friends. Everyone(interacted with 3 ladies at the front desk at various appointments)was courteous and knowledgeable.

Dr Methodical show details Dr Methodical
by Elizabeth Nathanson on Dec 23rd, 2009

Dr Chung is so thorough that I have nicknamed him Dr. Methodical. If you want a doctor that takes his time, cares deeply about his work, manages an office like a well oiled machine, then Dr. Chung is your doc.