A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Roberts, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Roberts has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Michael's Hospital-Stephen's Point
- Ministry Sacred Heart - Saint Mary's Hospitals Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Rene Roberts DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip R. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Philip Roberts has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Roberts practices Emergency Medicine near Harker Heights, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Stevens Point, WI.
See Harker Heights Emergency Physicians.