Dr. Philip Rabito MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 26th, 2016
Best Endocrinologist around
I cant say enough great things about Dr. Rabito. He has helped me control my diabetes, cholesterol and thyroid problems. But best of all he is helping me to lose weight, a problem I have been battling my whole life. He is smart, personable and I feel that he really cares about me as a person, not just a patient. I am so happy I found Dr. Rabito. Wonderful doctor!!

June 13th, 2016
Best of the best!
Dr. Rabito is a thorough and compassionate doctor who goes above and beyond to take care of his patients medical needs.

June 22nd, 2015
Dr. Rabito has been treating me for nearly 2 years. His diagnosis and treatment of me has been accurate and helped me focus on improving my general health. He spends as much time with me as is needed. He blends his treatment with my lifestyle help me to achieve a long term balance.

June 13th, 2015
An awesome Doctor
Dr Rabito not only looks like a model but is a model doctor and dianostician. His compassion and genuine care of each purchase is unsurpassed . how many doctors call you back immediately? He does. He has worked to control all my symptoms and as of 10!years of diabetes I am in nearly perfect shape. He makes every patient feel at ease and filled with hope. He takes care of my daughter with multiple problems and has helped her tremendously. If he sees a problem he deals with it immediately or send you to someone else. We love you Dr Rabito. You are the best.

June 10th, 2015
Dr. Philip Rabito’s knowledge of medicine combined with diet has been the key to my improved health and well-being. I was borderline diabetic and I had no energy. My cholesterol was in the high 200's. In addition to that, I went into premature ovarian failure and I was losing estrogen and my bone density was declining. After a few visits with Dr. Rabito, my health improved. He adjusted my medications and taught me what a healthy diet consisted of. Dr. Philip Rabito is professional and generous with his time. You will never leave his office feeling confused. He personally greets you in the reception area and there is never a wait. He is a great doctor as well as a compassionate person.

June 5th, 2015
The Best Doctor.
The best doctor a patient could have. Treats you as a person, not a disease. An atmosphere that puts a patient (the whole person) at ease. Caring, conversational, and a friendly manner enables the patient to discuss their medical problems and be reassured of his medical care in return.

February 19th, 2015
Incredible This doctor took the time and explain my medical issues in detail and in a manner that I understood. I have been under his care for 3 months now and I finally have my diabetes controlled. I have alos lost 10 pounds wiith his help

November 2nd, 2014
Thank you, Dr. Rabito
BEFORE I saw Dr. Rabito, I weighed 223 pounds, was taking four insulin injections a day and my diabetes was totally out of control. Once I had an insulin reaction so severe that I was unconscious and had to be revived by an EMT team. Other times, my blood sauger approached 300. I had seen many diabetic specialists over the years, but none came up with a regimen that worked for me. I admit that, even though I am a physician myself, I was not a compliant patient. I have been a patient of Dr. Rabito for five months. I weigh 165 pounds, I am on only oral medication. NO INSULIN INJECTIONS. My diabetes is in near perfect control! Dr. Rabito had saved my life!!! My only complaint: I have had to purchase an entirely new wardrobe.

May 10th, 2014
Extremely Knowlegeable as well as personable
I've been a patient of Dr. Rabito for the last 4 years. It has been a very good experience overall. His staff is courteous and helpful. He always spends enough time with me to make me feel that he really cares about his patients. Dr. Rabito is also very knowledgeable. He knows a great amount about nutrition, dieting and endocrine disease. I'm happy I'm able to see him.

March 16th, 2014
Great Experience
I have been seeing Dr Rabito for the past 3 years, and cannot think of one negative thing to say about him or his practice. His wait times are short, and he does not rush you through your appointment. I felt that he made sure to take the time to fully explain my lab results and what they meant , which is hard to find. Each time I've been to his office, I've been pleasantly surprised by the level of service I've received.

February 27th, 2014
Superb doctor, treatment and follow up
Dr. Rabito is an amazing physician. I've been to many doctors and Dr Rabito honed in on my medical issues, recognizing I had a deficiency in many vital areas. As a result of his endocrinology and nutrional expertise, my cholesterol, thyroid indicators and vitamin deficiencies are back to normal and within the acceptable ranges. My overall health has dramatically improved and thanks to Dr Rabito I've never been in better condition. His "bedside manner," caring and knowledge are remarkable. I only wish my other doctors were as thorough and professional as Dr Rabito. Thank you for taking me on as your patient.

January 24th, 2014
Awesome Doctor
Dr. Rabito has been my Endocrinologist since 2008, which is when I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer. He was very attentive, knowledgeable, and made me feel at ease the first time I met him at my initial appointment, and he still is today. He is very friendly and easy-going, which I prefer more than the very serious formal doctors out there. He also referred me to one of the best surgeons in NYC who took care of my total thyroidectomy surgery, and you can barely notice my scar now (even after only a year after my surgery was done in 2008). I continue to see Dr. Rabito twice a year at his Elmhurst office in Queens, and highly recommend him!!