A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Rancitelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Rancitelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Rancitelli, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rancitelli graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rancitelli has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip N Rancitelli MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Philip N. Rancitelli practice?
- Dr. Philip Rancitelli has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philip Rancitelli practices Allergy & Immunology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield, OH.
See Columbus Allergists.