A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Ranheim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Ranheim is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Ranheim, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Environmental Illness
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Metabolic Disorders
- Nutrition Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ranheim graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Ranheim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Providence Everett
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Dale Ranheim MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip D. Ranheim practice?
- Dr. Philip Ranheim has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Ranheim practices Family Medicine near Lake Stevens, WA.
See Lake Stevens Family Physicians.