A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Ranheim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Ranheim is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Ranheim, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Environmental Illness
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Metabolic Disorders
- Nutrition Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ranheim graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Ranheim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Providence Everett
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ranheim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip D. Ranheim practice?
Dr. Philip Ranheim practices Family Medicine near Lake Stevens, WA.
See Lake Stevens Family Physicians.