A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Ranheim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Ranheim is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ranheim
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ranheim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Ranheim, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Environmental Illness
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Metabolic Disorders
- Nutrition Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ranheim graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Ranheim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Providence Everett
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Dale Ranheim MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip D. Ranheim practice?
- Dr. Philip Ranheim has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Ranheim practices Family Medicine near Lake Stevens, WA.
See Lake Stevens Primary Care Doctors.