Dr. Philip Ranheim MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

March 21st, 2016
Best Doctor I Ever Had!
I saw many doctors over the years who were unable to diagnose me. One doctor said; "I don't know what's wrong with you", another said; "You couldn't possibly have THAT many things wrong", and others suggested that my health issues were psychological. But Dr. Ranheim discovered that I had hypothyroidism, adrenal fatigue, multiple food & dust allergies, gluten intolerance, multiple chemical sensitivities, and more. He was the only doctor I've seen who was able to properly diagnose my aliments and help me get well. I highly recommend Dr. Ranheim! I would also like to say that I think the 4 previous comments with low ratings were by the same unhappy person and in no way reflects the views of the majority of his patients.

April 10th, 2014
Don't Waste Your Time or Money
Don't visit Dr. Ranheim unless you want to be severely disappointed and find it to be a complete waste of time and money. I had such high hopes for help with my mold related illness and I was sorely disappointed. He acted like nothing was wrong with me and it was all in my head, or that perhaps I didn't have it that bad and why was I even bothering him. I have experienced life altering changes due to mold sickness and am functionally crippled and too ill to work. I need to get better to progress with my life, but he was no help. More concerned with talking about himself and my diet. My diet is not the problem, it was the toxic exposure, idiot! Also he took several blood tests but refused to mail the results or give them over the phone. Unlike other doctors who will share your results without making you come in so they can bilk you and your insurance for more money. Ridiculous.

March 24th, 2014
Less than Worthless
Absolute waste of my time and my insurance company's money. He was less than no help at all. Did not take my concerns or issues seriously. Does not listen and was patronizing and rude. He spends time with you but it's mostly to talk about things unrelated to your condition or concern and then talk about how wonderful and world traveled he is. Also refused to give me my test results or forward them since I wouldn't do a follow-up visit after such a disappointing appointment.

December 29th, 2013
Condescending and Uncaring
I was extremely disappointed by my two visits with Dr. Ranheim. He was condescending and acted like my health problems were trivial and unimportant. He kept mentioning stories of people whose symptoms were more severe than mine, giving me the impression that he thought I should just suck it up and deal with it because I didn't have it "that bad." Also told me that perhaps I should clean more and that would help alleviate my symptoms. Very condescending and rude. Not at all helpful, I am still suffering, my house is plenty clean-that is not the problem. I guess I will continue seeking medical help elsewhere.

March 20th, 2013
Not what I anticipated
I had heard good things about this office for allergies and children. I ended up seeing him myself and was quite disappointed with the service I received from Dr. Ranheim. I am assuming he is a good doctor for ongoing allergy issues but I would not recommend seeing him for advise regarding an acute allergic reaction.

June 28th, 2011
Dr. Ranheim helped my son with his allergies kind staff!! Very helpful.