Learn more about Dr. Philip Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Reilly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reilly
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reilly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Reilly, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Reilly has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Kent County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip J Reilly MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Reilly practice?
- Dr. Philip Reilly has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Reilly practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Warwick, RI.
See Warwick Surgeons.