Learn more about Dr. Philip Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Reilly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reilly
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reilly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Reilly, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Reilly has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Kent County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip J Reilly MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Reilly practice?
- Dr. Philip Reilly has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Reilly practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Warwick, RI.
See Warwick Surgeons.