Dr. Philip Reilly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip Reilly?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Philip Reilly?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 23rd, 2016

Caring professional, explains diagnosis in simple terms. Explains treatment options, and offers best course of action to alleviate symptoms

May 19th, 2016

He was very thorough in his explanation of the procedure, expected recovery and final outcome. He always addressed my concerns and I never felt rushed during any of my appointments. The outcome of the surgery.....excellent

July 27th, 2015

easy to talk to. listened and offered some immediate solutions.

July 22nd, 2015

The best!

I have been going to Dr. Reilly for many years and have always found him to be the most courteous, professional and honest Dr. that I have ever dealt with.

April 13th, 2015

The doctor took his time and explained things to me and was very helpful.

February 18th, 2015

Great diagnostician

Dr Reilly is a patient and understanding doctor. He asks the right questions, listens to you carefully and offers options. He is also not quick to suggest surgery which I appreciate.

January 29th, 2015

Even though I went to see a specialist because of right shoulder pain, the visit with Dr. Reilly was pleasant and informative. He explained in detail the problem I was having and what could be done to correct my problem. I felt good because he assured me the problem was not as bad as I thought. I wish all doctors were like Dr, Reilly. He has excellent bedside manners.

January 22nd, 2015

Office visit went quickly, great bedside manner. exam and xrays and office visit all within 1 hour

December 30th, 2014

Experience with my Doctors Visit

I have ben seeing Dr. Reilly since 2012 now and I would recommend him to all my family and friends. In 2012 I had lots of pain on my shoulder after seeing a couple of Doctors for it they told me I pulled a muscle and take some Tylenol or Aleve so I did, it didn't seem to work after going a week or so with the pain a friend of mine recommended me to go see Dr. Reilly because he had seen him prior and he was a very good Doctor so I took there advise and went. I figured I had already seen two Doctors and they didn't do anything so why not give him a shot what did I have to loss. I made a appointment and they were very nice and seen me right away After going to see Dr.Reilly I was very happy because he diagnosed my problem and told me it was not a pulled muscle it was Arthrosis and Tendanosis so he recommend a couple of things we could do and one of them was a epidural shot and let me tell you that was the best thing he recommended for me since 2012 I have not had any shoulder pain thank you Doctor. Recently I developed ankle pain so I went to my primary Doctor she told me I needed to see a Orthopedic because she did not no what the problem was she sent me for a MRI first and told me I needed to make a appoint with the Orthopedic so I asked her to refer me back to Dr. Philip J. Reilly so she did. I went to see him and again let me tell you I was a very happy patient again we are working on the problem. Again I was very happy with Dr. Reillyand the results because he shows you your test results and goes over them with you and explains everything to you and take the time to ask if you have any question or concerns. I recommend Dr. Reilly to all my family and friends.

December 24th, 2014

DR Reilly is direct to to the point with great patient skills and concerns advocates for his patients ..explains in details all issues regarding the visit. great Doctor great surgeon

December 23rd, 2014

Review for total Knee replacement

I had a Total Knee Replacement and I am a happy camper. Pain Free and feel like a new man. I am very glad I had him replace my knee.

December 1st, 2014

Safety Inspector

Very thorough, does not push Surgery, excellent surgeon, did a great job on my wifes' shoulder