A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Reilly, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Reilly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Johns Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reilly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Reilly practice?
Dr. Thomas Reilly practices Urology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Urologists.