A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. T Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. T Reilly is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reilly
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Reilly Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. T Reilly, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reilly has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Johns Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. T Philip Reilly FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. T P. Reilly practice?
- Dr. T Reilly has 1 office location.
Dr. T Reilly practices Urology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Urologists.