A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. T Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. T Reilly, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reilly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Johns Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. T Philip Reilly MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. T P. Reilly practice?
- Dr. T Reilly has 1 office location.
Dr. T Reilly practices Urology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Urologists.