Dr. Philip Rhine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip Rhine?

Posted on February 20th, 2015

Dr Rhine has been my doctor for many years; I highly respect him.

Posted on November 18th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Rhine for about 29 years and he is a wonderful doctor. He is so attentive and concerned with whatever problem I have and does his absolute best to give the best care. I have never been to him when I felt rushed or like he doesn't have time for me no matter how busy he is. He always takes the time to listen and makes me feel like I am his only patient and concern in the world while I am in his office. I would recommend him very highly and trust him completely with my health

Great Doctor

Posted on July 9th, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Rhine for several years. He is a very caring doctor and really takes time to listen to what you have to say, Every time he has pinpointed what has been wrong. He is so easy to talk to. Spends enough time with you so you don't feel rushed but at the same time you don't have to wait in the waiting room very long either. (this is a pet peev) His Nurse Ciindy is very plesant and so is the check out girl at the desk. Wish I would have found this practice many years ago.

Posted on July 30th, 2015