Dr. Philip Rizzuto MD Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

July 25th, 2017
I went to see dr. Rizzuto because I had sagging skin above my eyes I hadn't seen my eyelids in years. Dr. Rizzuto performed the eyelid lift and I couldn't believe it he did such a beautiful job.and I have eyelids now. I would refer him to anyone

July 19th, 2017
Dr Philip Rizzuto came highly recommended from my eye doctor. Since, they are colleauge's, I was a little hesitant. Well, to my surprise he was a very nice physician and thorough. Surgery was recommended, performed and what a relief, my eyes feel like they did years ago. I would recommend Dr. Rizzuto 100%.

June 19th, 2017
Very satisfied, couldn't be any better!
Very helpful staff

June 18th, 2017
A Gem
I felt at ease immediately with Dr. Rizzuto. He gave me the best solution for my blepharitis, inflammation of the eyelids. Excellent doctor. Great office staff.

May 5th, 2017
Best you can find
Courteous, respectful, and caring. Always happy and cheerful at the office and hospital. Very caring doctor would recommend to anyone.

February 22nd, 2017
Eyelid Surgery
Had eyelid surgery to remove hoods Wonderful doctor. Procedure was painless and he educated me on what to expect. I saw immediate results.. I would highly recommend him. Very professional.

February 13th, 2017
I was very happy with my outcome after my eye surgery.

November 15th, 2016
My friend Linda introduced me to Dr. Rizzuto and I couldn't be happier to find such a knowledgeable kind considerate man I can't say enough how pleased I am to call him my doctor.

October 18th, 2016
GREAT DOCTOR
I am very please with Dr Rizzuto skill as a doctor. A few weeks ago Dr Rizzuto preformed surgery on me and it was highly successful.He does not rush his visits and takes time with his patients.

October 11th, 2016
Eye surgery

September 23rd, 2016
RI's Best Medical Resource
If you’re reading this testimonial, you may be looking for someone you can trust with your eyes and face. As a patient since 2005, and a veteran of two eye procedures with this practice, I trust Dr. Rizzuto 100%. Dr. Rizzuto runs a top-flight medical practice. His deep understanding of the way the skin responds, precise/delicate techniques and thoughtful approach all promise you will have results that are 100% natural. After a lot of deliberation, I chose to have upper and lower blepheroplasty (“eyelid surgery”) to improve the appearance around my eyes. When I looked in the mirror I saw droopy skin and under eye bags that made me look and feel years older and very tired. Dr. Rizzuto carefully explained the procedure and everything went just as explained. I had no scarring, and the stitches were invisible, even on the first day home. Dr. Rizzuto and his staff are so professional, warm, and caring that you’ll want to visit after your procedure is over. And while no one should select a doctor based on price, you’ll be pleasantly surprised at the cost of most procedures which is low on comparison with other docs in the state. It’s worth saying again - I’m really happy with my results that have taken a decade of the appearance of my eyes. I look like me – only better! No one knows I had anything done, except a few people I chose to confide in. Rhode Island is so fortunate to have Dr. Rizzuto as a medical resource.

August 8th, 2016
Outstanding!
Dr. Rizzuto is an amazing surgeon! So kind, caring, and really makes you feel comfortable! Dr. Rizzuto listened to my concerns and explained the procedure to me in a way I could understand! Everyone in the office is kind! I loved the ENT of Rhode Island: clean, easy, and everyone is amazing! What a great place to go for surgery instead of a hospital. You are really taken care of!