Dr. Philip Rizzuto MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

June 19th, 2017
Very satisfied, couldn't be any better!
Very helpful staff

June 18th, 2017
A Gem
I felt at ease immediately with Dr. Rizzuto. He gave me the best solution for my blepharitis, inflammation of the eyelids. Excellent doctor. Great office staff.

May 5th, 2017
Best you can find
Courteous, respectful, and caring. Always happy and cheerful at the office and hospital. Very caring doctor would recommend to anyone.

February 22nd, 2017
Eyelid Surgery
Had eyelid surgery to remove hoods Wonderful doctor. Procedure was painless and he educated me on what to expect. I saw immediate results.. I would highly recommend him. Very professional.

November 15th, 2016
My friend Linda introduced me to Dr. Rizzuto and I couldn't be happier to find such a knowledgeable kind considerate man I can't say enough how pleased I am to call him my doctor.

October 18th, 2016
GREAT DOCTOR
I am very please with Dr Rizzuto skill as a doctor. A few weeks ago Dr Rizzuto preformed surgery on me and it was highly successful.He does not rush his visits and takes time with his patients.

September 23rd, 2016
RI's Best Medical Resource
If you’re reading this testimonial, you may be looking for someone you can trust with your eyes and face. As a patient since 2005, and a veteran of two eye procedures with this practice, I trust Dr. Rizzuto 100%. Dr. Rizzuto runs a top-flight medical practice. His deep understanding of the way the skin responds, precise/delicate techniques and thoughtful approach all promise you will have results that are 100% natural. After a lot of deliberation, I chose to have upper and lower blepheroplasty (“eyelid surgery”) to improve the appearance around my eyes. When I looked in the mirror I saw droopy skin and under eye bags that made me look and feel years older and very tired. Dr. Rizzuto carefully explained the procedure and everything went just as explained. I had no scarring, and the stitches were invisible, even on the first day home. Dr. Rizzuto and his staff are so professional, warm, and caring that you’ll want to visit after your procedure is over. And while no one should select a doctor based on price, you’ll be pleasantly surprised at the cost of most procedures which is low on comparison with other docs in the state. It’s worth saying again - I’m really happy with my results that have taken a decade of the appearance of my eyes. I look like me – only better! No one knows I had anything done, except a few people I chose to confide in. Rhode Island is so fortunate to have Dr. Rizzuto as a medical resource.

August 8th, 2016
Outstanding!
Dr. Rizzuto is an amazing surgeon! So kind, caring, and really makes you feel comfortable! Dr. Rizzuto listened to my concerns and explained the procedure to me in a way I could understand! Everyone in the office is kind! I loved the ENT of Rhode Island: clean, easy, and everyone is amazing! What a great place to go for surgery instead of a hospital. You are really taken care of!

May 9th, 2016
Happy Patient
From the first phone call to the office, to schedule my appointment, to checkout, I have never spoken to, or met a nicer office staff. They make you feel comfortable, they put you first, everyone is smiling. Dr. Rizzuto is easy to talk to, he doesn't rush you, he listens. He is honest, kind and enjoys helping his patients. In an age of computers, administrative nightmares and endless paperwork, here is a doctor who still puts his patients first.

April 8th, 2016
Excellent Doctor

February 9th, 2016
Wonderful experience.
After visiting several ophthalmologists with no luck in solving my problem, I met with Dr. Rizzuto. He diagnosed my issue in minutes. Subsequently he performed a minor operation and the infection in my tear duct was resolved. No bruising. No swelling. Down time from the anesthesia only. I never even needed a Tylenol. I can't say enough about him. I am very grateful.

November 21st, 2015
Dr. Rizzuto found a condition with my eye other doctors missed. I needed surgery to correct the problem. The night after surgery he called to be sure I was doing OK. I had no discomfort during the healing process and felt absolutely nothing.. I highly recommend this doctor.!!!