Overall Review

October 18th, 2016
GREAT DOCTOR
I am very please with Dr Rizzuto skill as a doctor. A few weeks ago Dr Rizzuto preformed surgery on me and it was highly successful.He does not rush his visits and takes time with his patients.

September 23rd, 2016
RI's Best Medical Resource
If you’re reading this testimonial, you may be looking for someone you can trust with your eyes and face. As a patient since 2005, and a veteran of two eye procedures with this practice, I trust Dr. Rizzuto 100%. Dr. Rizzuto runs a top-flight medical practice. His deep understanding of the way the skin responds, precise/delicate techniques and thoughtful approach all promise you will have results that are 100% natural. After a lot of deliberation, I chose to have upper and lower blepheroplasty (“eyelid surgery”) to improve the appearance around my eyes. When I looked in the mirror I saw droopy skin and under eye bags that made me look and feel years older and very tired. Dr. Rizzuto carefully explained the procedure and everything went just as explained. I had no scarring, and the stitches were invisible, even on the first day home. Dr. Rizzuto and his staff are so professional, warm, and caring that you’ll want to visit after your procedure is over. And while no one should select a doctor based on price, you’ll be pleasantly surprised at the cost of most procedures which is low on comparison with other docs in the state. It’s worth saying again - I’m really happy with my results that have taken a decade of the appearance of my eyes. I look like me – only better! No one knows I had anything done, except a few people I chose to confide in. Rhode Island is so fortunate to have Dr. Rizzuto as a medical resource.

August 8th, 2016
Outstanding!
Dr. Rizzuto is an amazing surgeon! So kind, caring, and really makes you feel comfortable! Dr. Rizzuto listened to my concerns and explained the procedure to me in a way I could understand! Everyone in the office is kind! I loved the ENT of Rhode Island: clean, easy, and everyone is amazing! What a great place to go for surgery instead of a hospital. You are really taken care of!

May 9th, 2016
Happy Patient
From the first phone call to the office, to schedule my appointment, to checkout, I have never spoken to, or met a nicer office staff. They make you feel comfortable, they put you first, everyone is smiling. Dr. Rizzuto is easy to talk to, he doesn't rush you, he listens. He is honest, kind and enjoys helping his patients. In an age of computers, administrative nightmares and endless paperwork, here is a doctor who still puts his patients first.

April 8th, 2016
Excellent Doctor

February 9th, 2016
Wonderful experience.
After visiting several ophthalmologists with no luck in solving my problem, I met with Dr. Rizzuto. He diagnosed my issue in minutes. Subsequently he performed a minor operation and the infection in my tear duct was resolved. No bruising. No swelling. Down time from the anesthesia only. I never even needed a Tylenol. I can't say enough about him. I am very grateful.

November 21st, 2015
Dr. Rizzuto found a condition with my eye other doctors missed. I needed surgery to correct the problem. The night after surgery he called to be sure I was doing OK. I had no discomfort during the healing process and felt absolutely nothing.. I highly recommend this doctor.!!!

September 7th, 2015
Eyelid margin reconstruction
Dr. Rizzuto had to reconstruct the margin of my eyelid after I was diagnosed with basal cell carcinoma. I'm a 35 year old male so this was very unexpected. The basal cells were removed by MOHs surgery by my surgical dermatologist and left a large gap (about 2 cm) in my eyelid. I saw the pictures it was pretty gnarly. Dr. Rizzuto did such an excellent job, about a month or two later, no one could tell that I had any surgery unless I told them. The only drawback today is that I'm missing a few eyelashes. A big concern with this type of surgery is that the eyelashes will grow inward (toward the cornea) after reconstruction, mine haven't and I believe it's due to the attention to detail by Dr. Rizzuto. He's a great doc, highly recommended.

September 3rd, 2015
I was suffering with my condition for over a year had seen numerous doctors , Dr. Rizzuto diagnosed my condition in less than 5 minutes , my surgery was done in less than a week and I feel wonderful .

May 19th, 2015
excellent diagnosis. Operation reasonably decided re time. Results: super help with vision. Had been very, very uncomfortable covering my eyes as much as possible, prior to surgery. Now, I see easily and comfortably. Good experience.

May 5th, 2015
Dr. Philip Rizzuto provides high Quality Care!
Dr. Philip Rizzuto diagnosed me with a condition that my primary doctor couldn't take the time to do ... This physician is caring and excellent! He delivers quality care and goes above and beyond for his patients.

April 9th, 2015
Excellent outcome with eyelid surgery. No problems at all and i can see much better now! Does not look like I had surgery!