Learn more about Dr. Philip Robb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Robb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Robb, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Robb graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Robb has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Anthem - 20 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip K. Robb practice?
Dr. Philip Robb practices Otolaryngology and Otology near Alpharetta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Alpharetta Otolaryngologists.