Dr. Philip Rogoff Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Philip Rogoff?

Questionable diagnosis

Posted on June 8th, 2012

Was seen in radiology for a mammogram, I was called for a second mammogram and an ultrasound. I am not a specialist but can see if something is wrong on a radio film. The radiologist could not show me anything wrong. The ultrasound woman did not see anything wrong and told me she doesnt see anything wrong. She brought the doctor and told him: I don't see anything. The Doctor also said: I don't see anything either. What he said is not what he put on his report. In his report he put: probably benign. He recommended repeating the mammogram in 6 months.

crg

Posted on July 24th, 2011

Dr Rogoff is a medical professional in every sense of the word. He asked all the right questions from my point of view. He gave me as much time as I believe I needed. He made me feel like I was his most important patient of the day and that no one else mattered. I received my diagnosis before I finished the consultation and his advice was well thought out.

Lung Cancer