Dr. Philip Romm Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip Romm?

Posted on April 26th, 2017

have been patient for 12+ years... Dr Romm is the best and his referrals have been outstanding

Posted on November 23rd, 2015

Very professional and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend Dr. Romm for all cardio needs.

14 years with Dr. Romm

Posted on May 5th, 2014

Dr. Romm has been a life-saver for me beginning in 1998. His accurate diagnosis coupled with his straight forward manner has been a GOD-SEND. I highly recommend Dr. Romm!

Dr Romm is a great doctor!

Posted on February 12th, 2013

Dr. Romm was not able to see us right away; however, he was worth the wait. He spent time with my husband, listened to what he had to say and did not dismiss his concerns. He has a wonderful bedside manner, and we did not feel rushed in the least.

Bad Experience

Posted on January 27th, 2012

Had a terrible experience at your Johns Creek office today. Waited an hour for an initial consultation with Dr. Romm. When I arrived on time for my appointment I was told that Dr. Romm had not shown up yet. After an hour I walked out of the exam room and was treated rudely by the staff. I was told that "I need to understand how busy cardiologists are" and that he would see me "when he was ready". Based on what I saw today, its clear that patient satisfaction is not high on your list their priorities. I hope I don't receive a bill for this.

Posted on November 13th, 2017