Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Linda on Sep 9th, 2013

I pray he won't retire before I die! Utmost confidence placed in him and his ability.

|  LOVE Dr. Roth!!!!  |  show details
Oct 18th, 2012

Dr. Roth is a wonderful doctor. My family and I have been seeing him for 20 year. The office staff is VERY friendly, polite, and helpful. My wait time is 15-30 mins max and he is well worth any wait. He is great with myself and my kids. His nurses are great with us all as well. I would most definitely reccomend him to others!!

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2012

This doctor saved my life in 2008. I had a brain aneurism, but was misdiagnosed and released by Crestwood Hospital. He agreed to see me on the day my family called and immediately sent me to Huntsville Hospital where they operated and installed 24" of platinum wire (thus doubling my value). This guy is extremely thorough and has great attention to detail. He also has a huge male nurse (big enough to hunt bear with a switch) that is the best I've ever encountered for lab work. You don't even know when he sticks you for blood. The waits for appointments are typically less than 30 minutes (usually about 15 - very short for a Dr's office). The other personnel in the office are very friendly and efficient and are always extremely helpful when you need to reschedule.

Jan 20th, 2012

The man who does the bloodwork is very good. Dr Roth's nurses are very nice. Dr. Roth is usually accurate but he can be rude at times. The office staff could do better but compared to other physician offices they are average.

|  Dr. Roth  |  show details
Dec 8th, 2011

I like Dr. Roth very much, and I have been a patient of his for many years. There is a blonde lady who works in reception who is very rude. She laughed out loud at me for a mistake I had made regarding an appointment. She embarrassed me in front of other office staff and patients.

|  Dr. Roth is a wonderful doctor!  |  show details
Feb 18th, 2011

Dr. Roth has been my family's doctor for over 20 years. There is no one else that I would trust my family's health with.

Oct 27th, 2010

i would not recommend this doctor to anyone. he was very rude!