A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Rowan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Rowan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Rowan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Esophageal Diseases
- Hearing Loss
- Laser Surgery
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowan graduated from New York University.
Dr. Rowan has 25 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rowan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Phillip T. Rowan practice?
Dr. Phillip Rowan practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Woodbury Otolaryngologists.