A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Rowan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Rowan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rowan
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Rowan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Rowan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Esophageal Diseases
- Hearing Loss
- Laser Surgery
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowan graduated from New York University.
Dr. Rowan has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Rowan MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip Rowan practice?
- Dr. Philip Rowan has 8 office locations.
Dr. Philip Rowan practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NJ and Willingboro, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Otolaryngologists.