A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Rowan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Rowan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Rowan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Esophageal Diseases
- Hearing Loss
- Laser Surgery
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowan graduated from New York University.
Dr. Rowan has 25 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Rowan MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip Rowan practice?
- Dr. Philip Rowan has 8 office locations.
Dr. Philip Rowan practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Willingboro, NJ.
See Woodbury Otolaryngologists and Woodbury Sleep Medicine Doctors.