Learn more about Dr. Philip Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Rubin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rubin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Rubin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip DR Rubin MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Philip D. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Philip Rubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Rubin practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Hematologists, and Brooklyn Oncologists.