A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Rubin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Rubin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Rubin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip DR Rubin MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Philip D. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Philip Rubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Rubin practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Hematologists, and Brooklyn Oncologists.