Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

|  Great Service  |  show details
by Lidia P. Zablatzky on Sep 30th, 2013

I have to say that my experience with Dr. Rubinfeld and his staff has been a positive one. During my times of great pain and personal pain, they were all there for me. I am very lucky to have Dr. Rubinfeld and Melanie. His staff also have been great with me. Nothing else to say but good and positive things.

|  If you have pain this is NOT the doctor you deserve  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2012

I will tell you an actual event that you will not believe.After spending over 3 yrs with this pain Management "doctor", I actually consulted with him 3 times for a combined total of less than 5 minutes. His PA Melanie is a very kind and compassionate person who does over 90% of the work that you would expect from Dr. Rubenfeld. Without her this man would be out of business.After receiving one of his injections I was admitted to a hospital experiencing very intense pain. Unfortunately for me it was on a weekend. I was told by the admitting doctor that I needed to get in touch with the doctor as they wanted to ask him some questions. I called his automated answering service and was assured that the doctor or someone on call would get back to me within 20 minutes. If no return call was made within that time period I was further instructed to repeat the process.During my stay in the hospital I made a total of 4 calls in 8 hours without ever having received a return call. The hospital eventually discharged me. Eventually the doctor called me some 36 hours after my first call. Needless to say it was the last conversation I had with this doctor.Morale of this story; Do yourself a big favor and stay away from this man!!!