A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Ryan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Ryan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Pregnancy Complications
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Ryan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jefferson Memorial Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Belmont Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip J. A Ryan MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Ryan practice?
- Dr. Philip Ryan has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Ryan practices Internal Medicine near Martinsburg, WV.
See Martinsburg Internists.