A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cook
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cook Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Cook, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cook has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- North Colorado Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Stuart Cook MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Philip S. Cook practice?
- Dr. Philip Cook has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philip Cook practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Greeley, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, IN.
See Greeley Radiologists.