A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Cook, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cook has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- South Bay Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Stuart Cook MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Philip S. Cook practice?
- Dr. Philip Cook has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Cook practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Wheatland, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL.
See Wheatland Radiologists.