A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Kline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kline
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kline Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Kline, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kline graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Kline has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Memorial Hosp Systems 5 Hosptls
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Sherwood Kline MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Philip S. Kline practice?
- Dr. Philip Kline has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Kline practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Nuclear Medicine Physicians and San Antonio Radiologists.