Learn more about Dr. Philip Kline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kline
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kline Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Kline, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kline graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Kline has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Memorial Hosp Systems 5 Hosptls
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Sherwood Kline MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Philip S. Kline practice?
- Dr. Philip Kline has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Kline practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Nuclear Medicine Physicians and San Antonio Radiologists.