A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Rice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Rice is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rice
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rice Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rice graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Rice has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carteret County Gen Hospital
- Carteret General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Scott Rice MD and PHD is a male General Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Philip S. Rice practice?
- Dr. Philip Rice has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philip Rice practices General Practice near Morehead City, NC.
See Morehead City General Practitioners.