A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Rice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Rice is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rice
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rice Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rice graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Rice has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carteret County Gen Hospital
- Carteret General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Scott Rice MD and PHD is a male General Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Philip S. Rice practice?
- Dr. Philip Rice has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philip Rice practices General Practice near Morehead City, NC.
See Morehead City Primary Care Doctors.