Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  show details
Jan 20th, 2014

Do not see this Doctor! I went to see him for back pain and feet pain. The doctor did not even look at or touch my back. He compared it to his back hurting twice a year and said it will get better. The Doctor was sighing and rolling his eyes as if it was an inconvenience that I was there. The doctor left the room and I heard him and the nurse watching a you tube video of a dog talking. The Doctor hardly educated me nor suggested alternative treatments. I have never written a review for a doctor before but this review needed to be written.

|  poor service  |  show details
by Ronnie on Aug 30th, 2013

Not a very good Dr at all. He only saw me onceand maybe spent 30 minutes with me. At the end he told me there was nothing he could do for my back. He did tell me I have degenerative discs in my back but that was all. I would not recommend anyone who is in alot of pain and has something seriously wrong to go to this Dr. He should be ashamed of himself. Dr's are supposed to help people and he honestly does not care about anything but a pay check. It is sad this is the world we live in today.

|  show details
Oct 19th, 2011

He only spent a couple minutes meeting with me and didn't seem to listen in regards to the try problems related to my issue.