A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Sanderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Sanderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanderson
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sanderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanderson graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sanderson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Albert Sanderson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip A. Sanderson practice?
- Dr. Philip Sanderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Sanderson practices Family Medicine near Solana Beach, CA.
See Solana Beach Family Physicians.