Learn more about Dr. Philip Sanderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Sanderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanderson
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sanderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanderson graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sanderson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Albert Sanderson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip A. Sanderson practice?
- Dr. Philip Sanderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Sanderson practices Family Medicine near Solana Beach, CA.
See Solana Beach Family Physicians.