A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Sanderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Sanderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanderson
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sanderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanderson graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sanderson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Albert Sanderson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip A. Sanderson practice?
- Dr. Philip Sanderson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philip Sanderson practices Family Medicine near Solana Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Del Mar, CA and La Jolla, CA.
See Solana Beach Primary Care Doctors.