Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jun 9th, 2015

kind, caring and easy to talk with.

Wonderful Dr and office nursing team show details Wonderful Dr and office nursing team
Mar 23rd, 2012

I've been seeing Dr Sanderson for 11 years and he is just wonderful. He takes the time to talk and find out how things are going. He is very thorough in his tests and diagnosis. It is difficult to get regular appointments but I've had more luck with urgent matters by leaving a message with his team. The wait is usually quite long. His nursing team are outstanding too. The front office staff could be better.

Dr. Sanderson is the BEST! show details Dr. Sanderson is the BEST!
Nov 7th, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Sanderson for almost 20 years. He has the most caring soul and he really takes the time to listen to you and has the best advice (he must be the best Dad!) His diagnosis for all my ailments have been right on. About 10 years ago, I came down with a staph infection, lost 20 lbs in a month. I went to 2 other doctors and they could not figure out what was wrong with me - it was horrible; I could barely get out of bed. Then I was referred to Dr. Sanderson by a friend, and with just a swab in my nose, he found the staph. Thank God! He is my angel, still to this day. My husband has Kaiser, but I still will pay to see Dr. Sanderson. He is the BEST!

Great doctor! show details Great doctor!
Dec 14th, 2010

Dr. Sanderson is great, he's very knowledgeable and thorough in making sure you get all the tests done, etc. He spent 1hr with me during my first visit, making sure I had all the meds I needed and explaining what to expect. I highly recommend this doctor to anyone in the Del Mar, Carmel Valley area.

Nov 9th, 2010

Dr Sanderson is the most caring smart doctor i have ever seen, I almost dont want the word to get out on him because he takes so much time with each and every patient. Like how doctors use to be before all the HMO's.