- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Sauvageau is Excellent. Dr. Sauvageau has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sauvageau graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sauvageau has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Hospital Amsterdam
- Mount St Marys Hospital & Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sauvageau accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 8 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 33 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Philip Sauvageau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip M. Sauvageau practice?
Dr. Philip Sauvageau practices Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics near Lewiston, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Niagara Falls, NY.
See Lewiston Internists and Lewiston Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Phillip Sauvageau, Dr. Felipe Sauvageau