A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Sauvageau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Sauvageau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sauvageau graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sauvageau has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount St Mary's Hospital & Health Center
- Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Michael Sauvageau MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip M. Sauvageau practice?
- Dr. Philip Sauvageau has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Sauvageau practices Internal Medicine near Lewiston, NY.
See Lewiston Internists.