Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Oct 30th, 2015

Dr. Savia changed my life. After three years in a dark room due to sound and light sensitivity he figured it out! I have returned to work and have my life back! Thank you Dr. Savia!

Thorough show details Thorough
by Jaimie on Oct 26th, 2015

I could not say enough good things about Dr. Savia or his staff. He is the MOST thorough Dr. I have ever seen. I have learned that he has quite a reputation with the lab techs for being consistently thorough. As to follow ups he handled all calls regarding my test results personally; and it was obvious he had been doing his homework with my charted medical history. On top of all this, he requested consults with other medical professionals relative to my lab findings. Long story short, this is one passionate physician who clearly loves his craft and really cares for his patients. I would whole heartedily refer him to a friend or family member.

Job Well Done show details Job Well Done
by WD on Oct 15th, 2015

Very Thorough, Caring Doctor, Detail Oriented. Moved up from Florida in need of a Neurologist. Glad he was on the selection of Doctors of my health insurance. I feel so much better now since in his care, Job well done sir!

Oct 1st, 2015

Best. Doctor. EVER.

by richard brems on Sep 7th, 2015

very nice person

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
by Melvin Mark Brady on May 14th, 2015

I wish I could remember what he prescribed for caffeine cessation. It really worked and I lost lots of weight, too, with little or no change in diet and no exercise. I was Dr. Savia's patient about ten years ago in Utah. Our loss is New Hampshire's gain!

Dr. Savia show details Dr. Savia
by Fran on Apr 20th, 2015

Dr. Savia is a wonderful Dr. I had numbness in my hands. He took all the steps to find out why. It turned out that my neck was causing the problem. If it was not for him to have me take all the tests etc. I could of been parylized. I owe him for all his help. Thank you Dr. Savia.

Mar 12th, 2015

I switched from another Neurologist in town because I could never get a call back. It have had to call twice since switching doctors and Dr. Savia has called me back every time.

Mar 9th, 2015

Orders tests without informing what the test is for. Does not communicate findings well, if at all. I cannot recommend this doctor.

great doctor show details great doctor
by nancy on Aug 26th, 2014

the first time i went to dr savia the first visit he knew what was wrong with me he sent a dics to dr ball in darthmouth hospital and got operated on dr savia is a great doctor. he saved my life thank you dr savia your great

Jun 5th, 2012

Dr. Philip Savia, is one of the best doctors i have ever had. After being told by 3 neurologists that i didn't have a hemicranium continu he properly diagnosed me. I don't now where i would be without out the help of Mr. Savia.

Jun 4th, 2012

Dr.Savia is a wonderfull doctor who saved my life. He recomended a MRI which detected a severe brain tumor. Id rather have a great doctor with a doorknob personality than a useless doctor with a great personality, like Dr. OZ.P.S get your priorities straight

If not Lyme----What? show details If not Lyme----What?
Oct 18th, 2011

Was in ER for possible Stroke and all tests were negative. Was referred to Dr. Savia. Very thorough exam---15 blood tests, another Ct scan, nerve conduction study. Currently no diagnosis. Very personable and thorough. All physical signs indicate Lyme disease but test negative.Await further advice; still trouble with speech and general weakness

Jul 21st, 2009

Dr Savia has the personality of a door knob and zero bedside manner....I guess that would require him to actually make eye contact with you....something he tends to avoid. I'm sure he's really smart but thats where it ends.

by Heather on Jun 29th, 2009

He was on the phone during my exam. He did not help he just pushed med's. When I called because the med's made me REALLY sick I never got a call back.

May 23rd, 2009

We visited this doctor and had a prescription, the patient had a allergic reaction to the medicine, we tried to contact the doctor, left message twice in different day, with out answer.

May 8th, 2009

Felt like he had already made up his mind about me before he even got to know anything about me. He treated me as if all I wanted was drugs and that my problems were all in my head. I didn't feel like he spent enough time trying to understand what I was feeling. He focused on the fact that I had been taking narcotics and that seemed to be all he cared about. He wasn't very informative when it came to anything. I would not recommend him to anyone.

Dec 29th, 2008