3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dr. Savia show details Dr. Savia
by Fran on Apr 20th, 2015

Dr. Savia is a wonderful Dr. I had numbness in my hands. He took all the steps to find out why. It turned out that my neck was causing the problem. If it was not for him to have me take all the tests etc. I could of been parylized. I owe him for all his help. Thank you Dr. Savia.

Mar 12th, 2015

I switched from another Neurologist in town because I could never get a call back. It have had to call twice since switching doctors and Dr. Savia has called me back every time.

Mar 9th, 2015

Orders tests without informing what the test is for. Does not communicate findings well, if at all. I cannot recommend this doctor.

great doctor show details great doctor
by nancy on Aug 26th, 2014

the first time i went to dr savia the first visit he knew what was wrong with me he sent a dics to dr ball in darthmouth hospital and got operated on dr savia is a great doctor. he saved my life thank you dr savia your great

Jun 5th, 2012

Dr. Philip Savia, is one of the best doctors i have ever had. After being told by 3 neurologists that i didn't have a hemicranium continu he properly diagnosed me. I don't now where i would be without out the help of Mr. Savia.

Jun 4th, 2012

Dr.Savia is a wonderfull doctor who saved my life. He recomended a MRI which detected a severe brain tumor. Id rather have a great doctor with a doorknob personality than a useless doctor with a great personality, like Dr. OZ.P.S get your priorities straight

If not Lyme----What? show details If not Lyme----What?
Oct 18th, 2011

Was in ER for possible Stroke and all tests were negative. Was referred to Dr. Savia. Very thorough exam---15 blood tests, another Ct scan, nerve conduction study. Currently no diagnosis. Very personable and thorough. All physical signs indicate Lyme disease but test negative.Await further advice; still trouble with speech and general weakness

Need Medical records to get Insurance show details Need Medical records to get Insurance
by Teresa R Hennessy-Wickham on Oct 16th, 2010

I would be able to answer the questions but I have no clue where you are. You moved and never sent a letter you were leaving the State of Utah and no referances to other Doctors. I have called the voice mail for my records and it has been over 90 days ans I have not heard or seen any records. WHERE ARE YOU!!! I really need my records like yesterday. I have been without insurance sense July 1st and the Insurance company whats tiyr records. Thanks for nothing

Jul 21st, 2009

Dr Savia has the personality of a door knob and zero bedside manner....I guess that would require him to actually make eye contact with you....something he tends to avoid. I'm sure he's really smart but thats where it ends.

by Heather on Jun 29th, 2009

He was on the phone during my exam. He did not help he just pushed med's. When I called because the med's made me REALLY sick I never got a call back.

May 23rd, 2009

We visited this doctor and had a prescription, the patient had a allergic reaction to the medicine, we tried to contact the doctor, left message twice in different day, with out answer.

May 8th, 2009

Felt like he had already made up his mind about me before he even got to know anything about me. He treated me as if all I wanted was drugs and that my problems were all in my head. I didn't feel like he spent enough time trying to understand what I was feeling. He focused on the fact that I had been taking narcotics and that seemed to be all he cared about. He wasn't very informative when it came to anything. I would not recommend him to anyone.

Dec 29th, 2008