3.6

• Good
  • Bad

June 5th, 2017
Very Impressed - May have saved my sight
On my first visit to Dr. Savia, he ordered a number of blood tests, which I immediately had done at the nearby hospital. The results on 2 concerned him - he was on the phone to me immediately, changing meds and setting up a biopsy that needed to be done within 48 hours. If he hadn't responded so quickly, I could have lost my sight. I've also been impressed how clear and concise he is - so pleased to have found him. Also, when my MRI had to be rescheduled at Lakes Region General Hospital, LRGH took care of everything with Dr. Savia's office - great coordination/cooperation between the two.

October 30th, 2015
Dr. Savia changed my life. After three years in a dark room due to sound and light sensitivity he figured it out! I have returned to work and have my life back! Thank you Dr. Savia!

October 26th, 2015
Thorough
I could not say enough good things about Dr. Savia or his staff. He is the MOST thorough Dr. I have ever seen. I have learned that he has quite a reputation with the lab techs for being consistently thorough. As to follow ups he handled all calls regarding my test results personally; and it was obvious he had been doing his homework with my charted medical history. On top of all this, he requested consults with other medical professionals relative to my lab findings. Long story short, this is one passionate physician who clearly loves his craft and really cares for his patients. I would whole heartedily refer him to a friend or family member.

October 15th, 2015
Job Well Done
Very Thorough, Caring Doctor, Detail Oriented. Moved up from Florida in need of a Neurologist. Glad he was on the selection of Doctors of my health insurance. I feel so much better now since in his care, Job well done sir!

October 1st, 2015
Best. Doctor. EVER.

September 7th, 2015
very nice person

May 14th, 2015
Great Doctor!
I wish I could remember what he prescribed for caffeine cessation. It really worked and I lost lots of weight, too, with little or no change in diet and no exercise. I was Dr. Savia's patient about ten years ago in Utah. Our loss is New Hampshire's gain!

April 20th, 2015
Dr. Savia
Dr. Savia is a wonderful Dr. I had numbness in my hands. He took all the steps to find out why. It turned out that my neck was causing the problem. If it was not for him to have me take all the tests etc. I could of been parylized. I owe him for all his help. Thank you Dr. Savia.

March 12th, 2015
I switched from another Neurologist in town because I could never get a call back. It have had to call twice since switching doctors and Dr. Savia has called me back every time.

March 9th, 2015
Orders tests without informing what the test is for. Does not communicate findings well, if at all. I cannot recommend this doctor.

August 26th, 2014
great doctor
the first time i went to dr savia the first visit he knew what was wrong with me he sent a dics to dr ball in darthmouth hospital and got operated on dr savia is a great doctor. he saved my life thank you dr savia your great

June 5th, 2012
Dr. Philip Savia, is one of the best doctors i have ever had. After being told by 3 neurologists that i didn't have a hemicranium continu he properly diagnosed me. I don't now where i would be without out the help of Mr. Savia.