Dr. Philip Saylor MD Patient Reviews

• Hematology and Oncology Boston, MA

no change

October 24th, 2014
After being diagnosed with a large mass in my abdomen and spine, Dr. Saylor determined that I had a form of testicular cancer. He and his staff were professional and compassionate through the period of testing, treatment and follow up. I can honestly say I owe my life to him and my family will be forever grateful for saving my life. I am so lucky to have him in my corner during this journey. I would highly recommend Dr. Saylor to family and friends.

February 9th, 2013
Being 20 years old and having no knowledge about my diagnosed metastatic forms of testicular cancer, I was quite anxious about my outcome. I was anxious about my disease, but my parents were beyond fearful. Dr. Saylor, with is uttermost integrity, eased this anxiety and fear that I and my family had felt. Dr.Saylor explicitly described the chemotherapy regimen that I would follow which, allowed my family and I to be well informed and less fearful about my outcome. My experience under the care of Doctor Saylor's car was exceptional. He is an extremely intelligent and knowledgeable oncologist, and I would highly recommend him to any GU cancer patient in need of an oncologist. Next year, I will be completing my degree in Biochemistry and molecular biology and consequently applying to medical school. I owe my journey from cancer to cancer-free greatly to Dr.Saylors care.