A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Scaduto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Scaduto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Scaduto, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Scaduto graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scaduto has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
- St. Clare's Hospital-Sussex
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Mark Scaduto MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip M. Scaduto practice?
- Dr. Philip Scaduto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Scaduto practices Internal Medicine near Boonton, NJ.
See Boonton Internists.