A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Scharper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Scharper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scharper
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Scharper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Scharper, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Scharper graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scharper has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Henry Scharper MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Philip H. Scharper practice?
- Dr. Philip Scharper has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Scharper practices Ophthalmology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Ophthalmologists.