Learn more about Dr. Philip Scharper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Scharper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scharper
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Scharper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Scharper, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Scharper graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Scharper has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Henry Scharper MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Philip H. Scharper practice?
- Dr. Philip Scharper has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Scharper practices Ophthalmology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Ophthalmologists.