A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Schein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Schein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Schein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Cancer (Experimental)
- Colon Cancer
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Experimental Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hemolytic-Uremic Syndrome
- Hodgkin Disease
- Liver Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Samuel Schein MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Philip S. Schein practice?
- Dr. Philip Schein has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Schein practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Internists, Bryn Mawr Hematologists, and Bryn Mawr Oncologists.