A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Schein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Schein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Schein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 31 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Cancer (Experimental)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Experimental Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hemolytic-Uremic Syndrome
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin Disease
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Samuel Schein MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Philip S. Schein practice?
- Dr. Philip Schein has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Schein practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Internists, Bryn Mawr Hematologists, and Bryn Mawr Oncologists.