A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Schiffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Schiffman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Schiffman, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Critical Care
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Schiffman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schiffman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Saint Peter`s University Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Lawrence Schiffman MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Philip L. Schiffman practice?
- Dr. Philip Schiffman has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Schiffman practices Pulmonary Disease near East Brunswick, NJ.
See East Brunswick Pulmonologists.