inactive

• Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Brooklyn, NY

2.0

November 6th, 2012
please retire!!!
i needed an endocrinologist in the local area after thyroid surgery. the doctor did not listen or care as to how terrbile i was feeling. last visit was a 3 hour wait, i walked out of the office and never returned. went to manhattan endocrinologist and my medication was doubled and felt better within a couple of months. dont waste your time with him.

July 20th, 2012
Please Stay Away
Had to wait three hours before seeing the doctor. After two and a half hours of waiting which was 5:30pm I heard the receptionist basically yell at the doctor about a patient (me) waiting so long and having four other patients in the waiting room. Also that she didn't want to leave the office at eight o'clock because he's taking too long. So when I finally saw him I listened my health issues, he proceeded to contradict everything that other doctors have confirmed numerous times before. He also insulted me by blaming me for my illnesses. I realized after thinking about it he disguised his complete rudeness and unprofessional manner in a humorous way. It's so utterly ridiculous what came out of his mouth that you are shocked and you can't help yourself but laugh. His physical exam of me was good, giving some explanation of things that I haven't heard before that made sense. If he does have the knowledge to really help people it's being lost by his major lack of bedside manner. The receptionist looks like she says whatever comes out of her mouth without thinking or caring who's around even speaking down to the doctor, he doesn't seem to care. The assistant is abrasive, condescending. It would be nice if a person chooses to live and work in an English speaking country that the person would have enough sense to learn English especially in the medical field. One of the worst experience I ever had and I have been to more doctors in sixteen years than I care to mention. This doctor and his staff are second to last.

May 19th, 2012
Found him to be rude. Criticized my doctor. I arrived early for my appointment and the waiting room was pretty full.The doctor arrived after I was there for about 10 minutes, so of course he was running very behind.

February 14th, 2012
Him and his staff are rude. They lost my records. He does not listen to you.