A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schneider
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schneider Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Schneider, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Schneider has 5 hospital affiliations:
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Schneider MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Philip Schneider practice?
- Dr. Philip Schneider has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Schneider practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Forest Hills, NY.
See Forest Hills Allergists, Forest Hills Pediatricians, and Forest Hills Pediatric Specialists.