Dr. Philip Schoenfeld Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip Schoenfeld?

September 15th, 2017

Outstanding

Dr. Philip Schoenfeld is one of the most professional, pleasant and effective medical professionals I have ever encountered. He goes well beyond impeccable medical attention with optimal results to providing excellent referrals to specialists in other fields. Under his care, I am confident that I am in the best of hands and need not doubt his recommended courses of action. I cannot recommend Dr. Schoenfeld highly enough.

October 12th, 2016

Excellent repair of nose fracture

My son had an inadequate repair of a nose fracture that occurred while he was at Boy Scout camp. Dr. Schoenfeld was able to quickly schedule him for surgery and set the multiple fractured bones. Now two months after the accident, his nose is straight and he breathes through both nostrils. From my review of the medical literature, it is uncommon to have this good of an outcome after a serious nose fracture. We were very pleased with Dr. Schoenfeld's surgical expertise and his bedside manner.

April 15th, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Schoenfeld for over 10 years now...he has fixed my deviated septum as well as took my tonsils out and helped me with any other ailment that I've come across (e.g. sinus infections). He is not only professional, but likable and actually wants to take care of you. He also has a great staff that has also been there for quite some time which is always great to see after you haven't been there in a while. He is a great doctor and wouldn't go anywhere else!

February 9th, 2016

Best Facial Surgeon

Dr. Schoenfeld helped me to address medical issues that I should have fixed long ago. He performed rhinoplasty, septoplasty, and reduction of the inferior turbinates. All of his procedures were outstanding, and his knowledge, skill, and experience are apparent in the results. Dr. Schoenfeld simply does beautiful work.

January 18th, 2016

High praise for Dr. Schoenfeld

Extremely happy with my results. I'm a female in my late thirties and went to Dr. Schoenfeld for septoplasty and rhinoplasty surgery. The experience from the initial consultation, scheduling and having surgery, and post surgery visits were all pleasant, professional, and best in class. I highly recommend Dr. Schoenfeld. He was tentative and the results are exactly what I had hoped for.

January 12th, 2016

So worth it - glad I did it and pleased I chose Renu Med Spa

I had an eyelid lift (Blepharoplasty) and very glad I did it w/Dr. Schoenfeld. YAY!!!! I was born with excess skin on my eyelids, and have deep-set eyes with a heavy brow. I am very happy with the results. First, Dr. Schoenfeld never made me feel like I needed "work done". I came in stating I like my face, however, "I am done with my eyelids resting on my eyelashes. It has to go." Second, Dr Schoenfeld's conservative, "it is easier to take away than to add" I would support any person who decides to have Blepharoplasty. FYI - The Barlow Building, parking is accessible from the back of the building located off 'Hill Plaza' and is designated by a large black sign that reads "Parking for 5454 Wisconsin Avenue." For vehicles that need higher clearance, there is open air parking on Wisconsin Avenue opposite the Barlow building near Saks Fifth Avenue. I am sure there is bike parking, but I do not bike in the city.... Price Range is competitive, but do we really want to "cheap out" when it comes to surgery???

January 8th, 2016

Former mouth-breather

After seeing 3 other ENTs over several months, to no avail, Dr. Schoenfeld was able to get me breathing clearly through my nose, and breathing in my sleep, in just a few days' time: the doctor performed a conservative turbinate reduction procedure, which made a drastic difference in my nasal congestion/obstruction, allowing me to breathe normally, as well as eliminating my severe sleep apnea. In the time since the procedure, I've been able to easily schedule follow-up visits (online scheduling is especially helpful), and have always been able to make appointments with Dr. Schoenfeld during the occasional days/breaks when I've been home from school. Both Dr. Schoenfeld and the office staff/medical assistants are always very friendly and upbeat, which helps put patients at ease.

October 28th, 2015

Sinus surgery

I went to Dr. Schoenfeld with a serious sinus issue. He correctly diagnosed the problem, fully explained what he proposed to do surgically as well as the potential pitfalls and recovery process. The surgery was a total success and follow up exams have been more than satisfactory. Dr. Schoenfeld has an excellent " bed side manner" and seems genuinely interested in patient welfare. His staff is also professional, cheerful and friendly. They also give every appearance of being highly motivated. I am more than satisfied with my experience with Dr. Schoenfeld and the results of the surgery. I would unreservedly recommend him to anyone.

September 16th, 2015

nose job

Attentive, courteous, and talented .

August 3rd, 2012

Sloppy Surgery

I had two surgical procedures on my nose with Dr. Schoenfeld. The first one was not successful but he told me the second one would be very easy and would fix the problem. Unfortunately, nothing changed after the second surgery. The same two problems are there. Now I'll need to either live with the results or find a new specialist to correct the problems. Dr. Schoenfeld didn't seem to care. He said in the follow-up visit to focus on other things in life that are more important. I'm sorry to say that I can't recommend him to anyone for surgery. He seemed to rush through both surgeries and did a sloppy job which is the reason why the problems weren't fixed.

November 16th, 2011

Didnt seem to care

Dr. Schoenfeld seemed 'fake' and by that I mean, he seemed to be the type of doctor who would smile and say something very rude. He didn't take enough time to listen to me and he didn't seem to care that I was in pain. I'm sure he's seen bigger problems but to me I was in pain and he pretty much said too bad, deal with it. I kind of got the feeling that he thought I was exaggerating. I kept asking him for alternative treatments to ease the pain but he dismissed all that too so I pretty much got no help from him at all. I was very disappointed and on the way back I went to a urgent care place just to get some help with the pain and the doctor there who's obviously not a specialist told me to try this special therma care pack available over the counter which I did and it worked like a charm! I have to do it every couple of hours but I feel really great.A $20 co-pay well spent on that urgent care place compared to this 'Specialist" who didn't help at all.

September 21st, 2011

Great doctor/professional staff

I had surgery with Dr. Schoenfeld to correct some medical issues, and in the same surgery I had rhinoplasty. Leading up to the surgery I saw him twice. Both times he spent a ton of time with me (more time than any other doctor I've had before) answering my questions, identifying my medical issues and putting my mind at ease. I felt like he really care about me and my concerns. He was very personable, friendly and professional. He was realistic with what he could do to my nose and totally exceeded my expectations. My nose really fits my face, and looks very natural. His staff was excellent, and took care of everything regarding the surgery. They answered all my questions before and after the surgery. Highly recommend Dr. Schoenfeld- one of the best doctors in town!