A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Schrank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Schrank is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schrank
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schrank Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Schrank, MD, PC is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Schrank graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schrank has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Hospital & Rehab Ctr.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip L Schrank MD and PC is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip L. Schrank practice?
- Dr. Philip Schrank has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Schrank practices Orthopaedic Surgery near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Surgeons.