Dr. Philip Schrank Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip Schrank?

Posted on October 13th, 2016

Explained everything in great detail. would recommend anyone of my friends or family members with any shoulder problems.

superb diagnostician

Posted on December 2nd, 2015

Despite the fact that my MRI came back 'unremarkable', Dr Schrank was able to ascertain that I had a torn Labrum. The surgery was successful and well tolerated.

Posted on May 17th, 2015

One in a million. Dr Schrank is kind, soft-spoken, knowledgeable, gentle...he takes the time to listen to concerns, answers in language a lay person can understand and you never feel as if he is in a rush to get you out of his office. He is just a very special physician and human being.

Posted on March 27th, 2015

HE IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Posted on February 6th, 2015

Dr. Schrank is simply the best. He performed rotator cuff surgery on my right shoulder and the results were excellent.

Ellen Wilson

Posted on August 14th, 2012

I have been a patient of OALI for many years and feel Dr Shrank is the best doctor within the practice. He is very knowledgable and is able to explain your condition, options, and procedures in layman's terms. I had a very difficult to treat shoulder issue that would recur . Dr. Shrank was very compassionate and patient with me and spent a great deal of time working along with me while I pursued alternative methods . He guided me to holistic practitioners and worked in conjunction with them to heal my "ever painful" shoulder. After a long (at times difficult) road I can say with confidence that I am healed. I am able to continue my very active lifestyle ...pain free! Dr Shrank is an excellent surgeon but is not above looking for alternative approaches coupled with Western medicine. Many doctors are myopic in their approach to healing. As a person with a chronic condition I appreciate a physician who supports the whole patients well being not just prescribes meds or surgical procedures. I also had excellent care by his PAs ! All were kind, caring, thorough and very patient with me . I NEVER write reviews for doctors ( or anything for that matter) I just want people to know my experience with Dr.Shrank.I highly recommend DrShrank and just wanted to share my experience .

Stay Away

Posted on December 16th, 2011

Dr. Schrank's office is not what a doctors office should be. His staff is rude, His Physician assistants are not on the same page with him. He always seemed to have a different story when I had a follow up visit. I finally switched orthopedists and had my problem taken care of. I think this practice is like a patient factory. unfortunately patient care and compassion has gone out the window. I highly recommend Winthrop Orthopedic Associates. They treat you like a person, and thier office doesnt have dust bunnies all over the place, disgusting.

Posted on March 11th, 2011

Extremely knowledgable as well as caring. I never felt rushed by him or his efficient staff. Hands down, the best Dr. around.

Excellent

Posted on October 2nd, 2010

A physician referred me to Dr. Schrank because my former orthopedic surgeon could not properly diagnose my shoulder injury.I was sent for different testing and within a short time the problem was discovered.

OUTSTANDING

Posted on March 15th, 2009

CARING, PROFESSIONAL, OUTSTANDING RESULTS

Posted on January 25th, 2009

Dr. Schrank diagnosed my torn labrum even thought the MRI report was unremarkable. He saw the problem, correctly diagnosed, and repaired. The surgery was near painless, and 100% effective. I recommend him highly.

Posted on September 24th, 2017