Learn more about Dr. Philip Schweitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Schweitzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schweitzer
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Schweitzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Schweitzer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schweitzer graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Schweitzer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Edward Schweitzer MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Philip E. Schweitzer practice?
- Dr. Philip Schweitzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Schweitzer practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Gastroenterologists.