A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Schweitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Schweitzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Schweitzer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Esophageal Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Liver Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Schweitzer graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schweitzer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- St Barnabas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Edward Schweitzer MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Philip E. Schweitzer practice?
- Dr. Philip Schweitzer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Philip Schweitzer practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Gastroenterologists.