A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Sciturro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Sciturro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sciturro graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Sciturro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip John Sciturro MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Sciturro practice?
- Dr. Philip Sciturro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Sciturro practices Internal Medicine near Berkley, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Berkley Internists.