A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Scolaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Scolaro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Scolaro, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Scolaro graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Scolaro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Alan Scolaro MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Philip A. Scolaro practice?
- Dr. Philip Scolaro has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Scolaro practices Otolaryngology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Otolaryngologists.