Dr. Philip Scolaro MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Lubbock, TX

3.9

June 7th, 2016
This office is wonderful, patient and knowledgable!

May 14th, 2015
Dr Scolaro found a cancerous nodule on my thyroid during my initial visit. He set up the appropriate tests and then removed my thyroid after the biopsy showed cancerous cells. Although I was aware of the nodule, I had no symptoms. I had recently moved to the area and knew I needed an ENT and was referred to Dr Scolaro. He examined it and immediately set up the tests. I thank God that he is my doctor.

April 14th, 2015
Terrible experience
Very long wait. When he did show up he did not want to hear any explanation of my symptoms. After interrupting me he barely glanced at my ear and declared it was fine. If he had read the paper work or listened to me he would have known that he looked in the wrong ear. Was irritated I had the audacity to point out his error. Only physician of any type I have seen that did not ask a single question of his patient. I asked about one possible cause of my systems, he disregarded this as not possible. Funny how a few minutes of research reveals it is not only possible but likely according to other physicians. Abrupt, disinterested, and apparently not well read in his field.

January 20th, 2015
Septoplasty last week (no pain,bruising,bleeding) Terrific results! I can breathe again! Well done, Dr. Scolaro!

January 4th, 2014
He is an outstanding doctor. My sinus pain is completely gone after a short procedure in the office. It saved me hundreds of dollars, and I didnt have to go to the hospital. I recommend him and his awesome staff highly.

August 15th, 2013
Thank You Dr. Scolaro
Yes, I would choose Dr. Scolaro again. He was honest and candid in discussing my concerns, and he demonstrated a compassionate professionalism in addressing my medical issue. He and his staff demonstrated excellent communication skills before, during, and after the sinus balloon dilation procedure. I am very pleased with the results and the care I was given.

August 28th, 2012
Extremely dissatisfied with bedside manners. Would never recommend!!!!!