Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

Terrible experience show details Terrible experience
by Jay W on Apr 14th, 2015

Very long wait. When he did show up he did not want to hear any explanation of my symptoms. After interrupting me he barely glanced at my ear and declared it was fine. If he had read the paper work or listened to me he would have known that he looked in the wrong ear. Was irritated I had the audacity to point out his error. Only physician of any type I have seen that did not ask a single question of his patient. I asked about one possible cause of my systems, he disregarded this as not possible. Funny how a few minutes of research reveals it is not only possible but likely according to other physicians. Abrupt, disinterested, and apparently not well read in his field.

by J. Smith on Jan 20th, 2015

Septoplasty last week (no pain,bruising,bleeding) Terrific results! I can breathe again! Well done, Dr. Scolaro!

Jan 4th, 2014

He is an outstanding doctor. My sinus pain is completely gone after a short procedure in the office. It saved me hundreds of dollars, and I didnt have to go to the hospital. I recommend him and his awesome staff highly.

Thank You Dr. Scolaro show details Thank You Dr. Scolaro
Aug 15th, 2013

Yes, I would choose Dr. Scolaro again. He was honest and candid in discussing my concerns, and he demonstrated a compassionate professionalism in addressing my medical issue. He and his staff demonstrated excellent communication skills before, during, and after the sinus balloon dilation procedure. I am very pleased with the results and the care I was given.

Aug 28th, 2012

Extremely dissatisfied with bedside manners. Would never recommend!!!!!

philip a. scolaro show details philip a. scolaro
by Citysearch User on May 10th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Scolaro was the doctor I used several years ago when I had an emergency medical condition. I was able to get an appointment quickly tha...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com