A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Scribano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Scribano, DO is board certified in Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Scribano graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Scribano has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital, Hartford CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Vincent Scribano DO is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Philip V. Scribano practice?
- Dr. Philip Scribano has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philip Scribano practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Child Abuse Pediatrics near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, OH and Westerville, OH.
See King Of Prussia Pediatricians.