Dr. Philip Seaver Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip Seaver Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 29th, 2016

Excellent

I recently had my surgery for my varicose veins with blood clots in them. Dr. Seaver took wonderful care of my problem. He painlessly removed my varicose veins. He was professional, brilliant and kind from my very first visit throughout my procedure and follow up visits. Thank you Dr. Seaver for all your wonderful help and thank you Nurse Katie too.

September 4th, 2015

Great treatment

Very thorough consultation

June 23rd, 2015

Do not go during your lunch

My consultation was extremely scientific. I spent about hour and half at this office when I was told from the beginning it would only take 30 minutes with this doctor. I left confused as to what needed to be done with my legs.

March 28th, 2015

Overpriced, under delivered not what I was expecting.

March 21st, 2014

Satisfactory at best. Felt the diagnosis was accurate and thorough but felt pressured to book my procedures instead of being able to think about it and call on my own. Did not like the feeling of being pressured.

March 21st, 2014

Best Vein Dr!

Dr Seaver was the 4th vein doctor I was seen by before I had my legs done. After meeting him there was no question who my surgeon was going to be. He was very professional and thorough. I have recommended him to family and friends and would go to him again without hesitation. Office staff also incredible! Thank you Dr Seaver and staff!

January 30th, 2014

Great Place and Experience

I work out a lot and I thought my leg veins were big from that. My wife was telling me for years to get my veins looked at and make sure it was normal. So glad I found Dr. Seaver! It's so nice to see a Dr. who really takes his time and doesn't rush through each appointment. The staff was also really helpful and friendly. My wife and I are really happy that I came, and now I feel more comfortable in shorts.

January 8th, 2014

Executive assistant

I have been seeing Dr Seaver for the last 2 months for terrible varicose veins that I have had for over 10 years. I had been putting off treatment for so long and finally did something about it. I am so glad that I found Dr Seaver. He is so professional and kept me very well informed throughout my course of treatment. I have had 3 procedures so far and will have my last one next week. My legs look amazing and I am not tired all the time! I had no idea that my fatigue was directly related to my varicose veins. I'll be in shorts this summer! So happy! Highly recommend Dr Seaver.

June 12th, 2013

Excellent care and explanations before after procedure and in follow up

Dr. seavers staff was very courteous and saw me into the room, explained what was going to happen during the consult. Dr Seaver came in the room, introduced himself and fully explained the problem, what i needed and how th e process would work. I felt very comfortable and confident and after my surgery was done, my results were great. I would recommend him to anyone i know. I was referred by a friend and she was right about his professionalism.

March 4th, 2013

Varicose Veins

I saw an ad for Dr. Seaver, prior to it, I didn't even know what the bulges on my legs were. He took care of my varicose veins and I'm ready for golf season. It was easy: consultation, surgery, post op appt. Done.

November 20th, 2012

Pleasant Atmosphere

I had a great experience at the office. The staff created a light hearted atmosphere. I was in and out without any drama or long wait times.

October 19th, 2012

Great Expierence

I went to see Dr. Seaver for my veins. I had leg pain due to buldging veins and some ugly smaller veins. My consultation was through and i felt fully informed of my treatment options. Staff was very pleasant and caring. My procedure was successful. I highly recommend this doctor!