inactive

Philip S Seibel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

May 21st, 2015
Lung Surgery
Has to be a very busy guy, but time spent with him in pre-and post op surgery was very reassuring.

April 27th, 2015
Terrible Loss for Pennsaylvania
I was told by so many other Dr. that there was nothing more they could do for me then I went to the ER in Beaver Pa with severe Chest pains I was at the point I was told would come by my other Dr . Dr. Seibel walked in and he told me he could help me . I told him everything the other doctors had said . the next day I put my life in his hands literally he held my heart in his hands and did a quadruple bypass that was 13 years ago doctors are not god but in my eyes he's pretty close. SC you're very lucky .

June 23rd, 2011
GREAT DOCTOR
I AM SO GLAD I CHOSE DR. SEIBEL FOR MY SURGERY. FOR YEARS I PUT IT OFF AND WISHED I HAD FOUND HIM SOONER. DID BOTH MY LEGS AND THEY LOOK GREAT. VERY MINIMAL SCARS. I WOULD ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR FOR ANYONE LOOKING TO TAKE CARE OF THEIR VEIN PROBLEMS.

April 19th, 2011
BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!!
HE IS A VERY GOOD DOCTOR. I HAVE HAD A LOT OF VEIN PROBLEMS AND HE MADE MY LEGS LOOK LIKE NEW. HE HAS A GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER AND ALL HIS STAFF WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM ANY TIME.I KNOW I WILL CALL HIM IF I EVER HAVE ANY MORE PROBLEMS.

October 14th, 2010
Burns
This doctor burned me with a laser during treatment for vericose veins. I am scared.